Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://patrickcaindesigns.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Patrick Cain Designs's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Patrick Cain Designs's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Patrick Cain Designs at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Patrick Cain Designs's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Patrick Cain Designs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Patrick Cain Designs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Patrick Cain Designs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Patrick Cain Designs's website, even if Patrick Cain Designs or a Patrick Cain Designs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Patrick Cain Designs's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Patrick Cain Designs does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Patrick Cain Designs may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Patrick Cain Designs does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Patrick Cain Designs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Patrick Cain Designs of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Patrick Cain Designs may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Custom work disclaimer
All custom work is paid for in two parts. The first payment is non refundable and covers materials. The second payment must be made before the product is shipped or picked up or delivered. Custom products will be agreed upon before work is started. If any changes are made by the client after work begins a redesign fee may be addressed. Custom concrete will be made until Patrick Cain Designs is satisfied with the outcome. Custom concrete is a unique product and will have variability. Color matching is a offered, but done with the understanding that our Pantone-matching system will get close, but due to uncontrolled variables in nature the specific shade will have some variability inherent to it.
10. shipping/delivery/pick up
All shipments are packed to make a safe journey. However, shippers such as FedEX can break things. Upon receipt of package, open it immediately. If there is any damage and you want the part replaced, a claim must be flied with the shipping company, ie: FedEx. While the claim is processed there are two options:
1) Have a second piece mailed out to you. When the claim is filed and the insurance is refunded to you, the second piece will be refunded as well. So, the second piece is free, but the claimed insurance is then paid back to PCD.
2) Wait until the claim is filed and refunded to PCD for a replacement part.
Deliveries and pick ups are set up by the client. PCD may be able to assist in recommending companies if needed.
Items waiting for pick up will be held for 3 business days. After three days a $25 per day holding fee will be applied. All fees will need to be paid before item is released for shipping.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.